Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas through my eyes

It's Christmas time soon! The time for you to get off your ass and start placing random flashy things in your house because every single person in your neighbourhood are doing it, yet I don't find it a bit exciting at all. Why? The kids are happy and thinking about what presents they'll get this year, the adults are finally able to take a break from work and spend time with their family (with the exception of workaholics). But I'm sitting here in my room bored and writing my first blog post that nobody even cares about.

My girlfriend will be away the whole holiday and I won't even get to celebrate new year with her. One of my best friend are going on vacation, and soon I'll have to move to another flat (which by the way are smaller than the one I'm living in at the moment) so I'll have to pack my stuff soon. I doubt I'll even get any presents in the first place because I kicked Santa Claus in the balls last year.

Well, as depressing as it may sound like I'll still find something to do, for example, I went ice skating with my girlfriend and my friends yesterday and I also went to the movie theather later to watch Harry Potter - Deathly Hallows. Imo the movie itself was okay, or maybe I was just too tired due to lack of sleep. And when everything else fails or I am just too lazy, I'll be sitting by the computer playing Starcraft 2 or Leauge of Legends. I guess writing isn't too bad either, the only problem is the occasional writer's block that you get.

I wonder who'll even read this? Why am I sitting here writing this? I don't know, just me talking to myself in a very modernized way, as if the mirror wasn't enough.

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment